pregnancy calendar

Sunday, July 22, 2012

Baby Things

So yesterday my mom showed me how to crochet an edge on burp cloths(blankets, bibs, or whatever)  She is really fast and has already done 3 or 4 in the time I did one. (that took me all day) Anyway, I thought I'd post some pictures of a couple of them. I love that they are simple but girly. :)
They come like this.  Different patterns on each side
and holes punched around the edges so you can crochet around it.

This is one my Mom did. She's done a bunch of others
 but this is the only one  I got a picture of so far.


This is the one I did. Its just white with pink dots on the other side.

Its weird that this just keeps gradually getting more real. We are going to have another little person in our family. I don't think its fully sunk in yet, but the more I do things like this, the more real it becomes. Jake even brought home girly paint chips!

No comments:

Post a Comment