My OB see's women for the first time around week 10. I had my appointment scheduled but got a call a week early. They said their ultrasound tech was going to be out of the office that day and wanted to know if I could come in right then to get the ultrasound done. I, of course, jumped at the chance to see my tiny human. Jake however didn't have time to get down there to see it. I got to see and hear the heartbeat for the first time. It was amazing. It made it so real. It doesn't even seem as real right now, but there is something or someone in there! My dates were a little off, I thought I was due around the 20th. But my official due date is now December 31st. Looks like we are having a Christmas baby!
![]() |
| My little bean at 8 weeks : ) |


No comments:
Post a Comment